FAMILY & FRIENDS
The cobbled streets and sweeping mountains of Cuzco are the perfect place to bond with family and friends.
The magical atmosphere of Machu Picchu is a unique destination for a family adventure.
Feel the excitement as you board the luxury Hiram Bingham train, traveling past shimmering rivers and hulking mountains. Look out for the dazzling scarlet plume of the Andean cock-of-the-rock, Peru’s national bird.
Relax in the hotel’s garden before enjoying dinner together in Tampu Restaurant, where a variety of dishes will satisfy all appetites.
Travelling with Children
If you are travelling with children, please contact us.
- One child aged 5 or younger can be accommodated free of charge, if sharing existing bedding with parents.
- Children 6 to 12 require an extra bed at the price of US$215.
- Children older than 12 are considered adults and an additional room must be booked (connecting rooms subject to availability).
Gather your closest friends for a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Peru.
We can arrange your dream tour with an expert guide to ensure an unforgettable experience. For an easier afternoon, arrange a leisurely two-hour tour through the citadel to the Sun Gate. Or for the more adventurous, climb to the top of the Old Mountain—Machu Picchu itself, for unrivalled views.
At the end of the day return to a refreshing Pisco Sour as you share your stories with fellow travellers.
Take advantage of our special groups rates, and host an unforgettable event.
Rates from US$660 per room per night, including breakfast. VAT not included.
- Bookings must be made by August, for stays in June or September 2013
- Minimum 10 rooms, maximum 15
- Terms and conditions apply >